[IP] Animas Priming Question

 This is probably a stupid question that all the other Animas pumpers know how
to do, but I'm stumped. My Animas info says the reservior will hold 315 units of
insulin, now by looking at the whole thing I am assuming it means that reservior
and tubing holds 315 units .. but by the time I fill and prime I have about
275-285 in the reservior .. I would like to be able to head out the door with
300 usable units in the reservior as I use an average of 100 units a day and it
would be nice to have it last 3 days without having to top it off before I'm
done. Could someone please fill me in on how to do that?

Rhonda & Pough (Blue Animas)