RE: [IP] Re: leaving old site in

I read this awhile ago, thought It was a good idea. I mentioned it to my
CDE, she said it more than likely would dry up and to remove it.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 8:46 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: leaving old site in

I changed my site today at 11:30 and saw my endocrinologist at 12:45.   She
laughed when she saw I had not removed the old site.   I told her that
Pumpers said to leave it in.   I don't remember why and for how long.
My A1C was 6.4.   Wooo Hooo!

Thanks again to people who gave me 800 numbers for ordering supplies.   IP,
you gotta love it!
email @ redacted
Jim Durr, pumping in Ogdensburg NY