Re: [IP] reservoirs for the Minimed 512

We've used both glass and plastic (former HTroners) and
stored prefilled cartridges of both types in the
fridge...and had no problems with either.

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-13 (dx 11/96, pumping
HTron 11/99, pumping Cozmo 8/03) and her 7 siblings :)

RoseLea said:

I prefill my cartridges 3 at a time, since I can
usually get about 3 from one vial of humalog. I use one
cartridge per week, the others I just store in the
refrig until I'm ready to use them. This has worked
great for me for the last 3 1/2 years. I will mention,
however, that I use the Disetronic glass cartridges,
but I'm not sure if it makes any difference between
using the glass or plastic.