[IP] Why I'm glad I chose Animas

I was filling out the applications today to change insurance
carriers.   114% increase in Premium was just a little to steep for
my liking.   We are changing to Blue Cross/Blue Shield and one of the
questions was "list any claims over the past year for more than
$5,000"  So I checked with the claims department and they told me
"Animas Corp. had a claim for $4,xxx"   Great!!!  I didn't even have
to report the purchase of my new pump!!!   Way to go Animas!      ;>)
No Premium adjustments were needed other than going with 100% DME
coverage for an additional $10 a month.

George      :>)