Re: [IP] Medical provider, doctor orf whatever

I should explain to you where I am coming from.  I am an accountant who works
with payroll and benefit plans for my manufacturer employer.  By medical
 provider I mean your PCP, your endo, your CDE, your internist, or whomever you
see regularly for your diabetes management.   My CDE is NOT a doctor, but she
knows more about diabetes care and management than anyone else I have seen in
 the 46 years I have had the disease and she certainly knows more about the pump
than most doctors.  So you see "medical provider" is not a bad person; I'm
apologise if the term offends you.

In a message dated 10/20/03 11:28:46 PM Central Daylight Time,