Subject: [IP] Storage of pre-filled resivors?

From: email @ redacted

 Where do you store your pre-filled ones? In the fridge? Do you wipe them off
before you put the new tubing on? Do you store them in a ziploc baggie? Very
curious--I'd love to be able to just pull one out instead of having to fill
up each time!!

handling cap to seal the cartridge. (Animas). I don't bother refrigerating the
cartridges if it is just a few days, like 4 or 5 days..I stand them upside
down in the cardboard insulin vial box. Always have some ready to go.,spot
Insulin is buffered and preserved to protect it against thermal degradation.
keep it out of the light and away from heat. never had a cartridge go bad