[IP] Still having problems

Believe it or not, I am still having problems and can't figure out how to
calculate unused insulin.

My body doesn't work the same as the 1800 or 1500 rule which makes it even
harder to figure out.

I am using Novalog and it usually is peaking after 3 hrs of bolusing and
then still runs for another 2 hours.

If I could only figure out the differential, perhaps I can avoid some lows.

Also, if I miscalculated a bolus and under-bolus, how do I try to figure out
how much I miscalculated by?

I am terrible at math so I need a spelled out formula with an example please
for any that reply.

Kathy Bruckmeyer