[IP] Home A1C kit

Went to Walgreen's to see if I could get a Therasense Flash monitor -- and
picked up a Home A1C kit.  I recommend using ANY other lancelet other than
theirs.  Though it does get a lot of blood fast, which you need.

Takes 8 minutes to get a result.

Here's the good news.  I've been on the pump since August 21.  That's 8 1/2

A1c was 6.2!

I'm pleased.

FYI:  The Flash won't be available until November.  Of course that isn't on
the website, and they tell you on the phone you can get it now.  <sigh>