Re: [IP] MM Duration

I don't have a 512, but have been following this discussion because the
512 is one of the possibilities for my next pump, next year. What I'd
like to know is whether the 512 assumes that the insulin remaining
after a bolus declines on a straight line for 8 hours, or whether it
does a somewhat better approximation of the actual curve. I suspect
they are using a straight line because it would be simpler to design
the logic, even though that's not the way most of our bodies work.

I plan to bring this subject up at the pump support group meeting
tonight in Chandler, AZ.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000