Re: [IP] MM Duration

Bonnie, I have a question...are you sure that wasn't
the 'insulin remaining' (in the cartridge) setting? It
can be set from 2-8hrs but the default is 8hrs. This
isn't what we're talking about though. I am looking for
more info on the insulin duration setting which, last I
heard, was set for 8hrs for everyone and couldn't be

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-13 (dx 11/96, pumping
HTron 11/99, pumping Cozmo 8/03) and her 7 siblings :)

Bonnie said:
That is interesting that you said the MM is preset for
everyone.  In my case
this is not a true statement.  I preset mine for 2 hour
duration, Humalog,
with my Pump trainer.  Maybe an older model was pre-set
and your information
came from that one.  Their is so much information
coming out daily about new