Re: [IP] MM Duration

How long have you had your MM512? It must be a pretty
new version. You're the first person here who has said
anything about it having the capability of being
changed. Even if MM did fix that, the fact remains that
there are still MM512 users whose pumps *are* preset to
8hrs, and can't be changed, and they will have this

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-13 (dx 11/96, pumping
HTron 11/99, pumping Cozmo 8/03) and her 7 siblings :)

Bonnie said:
That is interesting that you said the MM is preset for
everyone.  In my case
this is not a true statement.  I preset mine for 2 hour
duration, Humalog,
with my Pump trainer.  Maybe an older model was pre-set
and your information
came from that one.  Their is so much information
coming out daily about new