Re: [IP] Storage of pre-filled resivors?

We fill 6 cartridges at a time and put them in a small,
square rubbermaid container with a lid on it,
positioning it in the fridge so the cartridges are
upright. Shannon uses a cartridge about every 5-6 days.
We've done this since pumpstart 4yrs ago and have never
had a problem. We don't do anything special, just pop
it in the pump etc, and go. It is much more convenient
than filling as you go, especially for a family as busy
as mine. :)

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-13 (dx 11/96, pumping
HTron 11/99, pumping Cozmo 8/03) and her 7 siblings :)

Caoilte said:
Where do you store your pre-filled ones? In the fridge?
Do you wipe them off
before you put the new tubing on? Do you store them in
a ziploc baggie? Very
curious--I'd love to be able to just pull one out
instead of having to fill them
up each time!!