[IP] Re: Obesity and Type 2, CDC

Kerri writes:
<<That's what the consensus seems to be - that Halle
Berry has T1b (when it's been discussed here and on the
CWD list at times.)>>

If that is true (and I'm not saying that it is, or isn't), why does Halle
herself say that she has Type 2 diabetes?

Does she have incompetent doctors?  I would think that she would have access
to some of the best doctors around???   Or is she purposefully misleading the
public?  And if so, for what purpose?  Take your pick of an answer.

I have heard the words come out of her mouth, that she has Type 2 diabetes.
Source was previously posted to IP.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9