RE: [IP] Freestyle Flash is "out"! My 2 cents

 I saw and used the Freestyle Flash at a Diabetes Expo. It is a great little
meter. I think it would not appeal to a larger man's hand because it is so tiny.
Best for a child in my opinion. I'm going to order one as soon as they are

 Regardless of these two, I did notice that they are advertising more
alternative testing sites now...not just forearm, several other locations as
well. That's nice.

  I'm hoping that this will lead to another version of the Freestyle Tracker,
that will be compatible with a broader range of PDAs (Palm, Sony Clie, etc). I
actually would be willing to go to a "7 second average" time if it could
integrate into my PDA (and not be forced into using THEIR choice of PDA).