Re: [IP] reservoirs for the Minimed 512

At 10:35 PM 10/20/03, Wayne wrote:
>Does anyone have any thought about pre-filling some reservoirs in advance. I
>use a TDD now of 150 units( highly resistant) and have to change every day.

I prefill my cartridges 3 at a time, since I can usually get about 3 from
one vial of humalog.  I use one cartridge per week, the others I just store
in the refrig until I'm ready to use them.  This has worked great for me
for the last 3 1/2 years.  I will mention, however, that I use the
Disetronic glass cartridges, but I'm not sure if it makes any difference
between using the glass or plastic.