[IP] MM Duration

That is interesting that you said the MM is preset for everyone.  In my case
this is not a true statement.  I preset mine for 2 hour duration, Humalog,
with my Pump trainer.  Maybe an older model was pre-set and your information
came from that one.  Their is so much information coming out daily about new
pumps.  A pharmacist who wears a pump told me that someone she knew was
wearing a pump with an implantable meter that talked to the pump and the
wearer no longer had to test blood sugar.....Anyone know about that?
Bonnie from Bama

 The major (and probably most important) difference