Re: [IP] SpectRx, Inc. Granted Key Insulin Delivery Patch Patent

Imagine the different body areas open for site ("patch") insertion!
Was enthused when I saw the ad picture with a female with patch/site on
her side!
I think they had said that insulin adjustments may be needed due to the
different absorption from short needles/cannulas. Linda K