Re: [IP] Re: Paradigm 512 vs Cozmo

At 9:47 AM -0400 10/21/03, William Morella wrote:
>Check out some of the books that are availble.  One that I have
>found to be helpful is "Smart Pumping" by Howard Wolpert.  I think
>it is available through the Joslin Clinics online book store.

AHEM!!!!!   This book is ALSO available at Your Website:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/books.shtml

and buying it there, besides giving you the best price, also earns a
small commission for the website.   As a matter of fact, if you plan
on doing ANY shopping at Amazon.com, particularly with Christmas
coming up, get to Amazon through the I-P webpage above and almost all
of your purchases will earn I-P a bit of commission.   You know the
phrase "don't leave home without it"   Make your phrase "don't go to
Amazon direct, go through I-P"          ;>)

George