[IP] reservoirs for the Minimed 512

Does anyone have any thought about pre-filling some reservoirs in advance. I
use a TDD now of 150 units( highly resistant) and have to change every day.

If I could prefill a couple of reservoirs in advance then it would make
changing the set easier every day. I know the 508 has 300 but I like the
Paradigm platform. Unfortunately it only has a 160 unit capacity,