Re: [IP] Paradigm 512 vs Cozmo

Ive been watching with interest this disscussion between the 512 and cosmo, I
have a question, my daughter has been wearing a saline pump now for 3 days
 she will be getting a pump in 3 weeks, I just found out my ins. wont pay for
paradigm 512 but will pay for the Cosmo, it will pay for the 508 or 511
 paradigm as well, any comments out there concerning which of these three may be
better for an 11 yr. girl?
kelly dubose