Re: [IP] Paradigm 512 vs Cozmo

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean by "preset for 8hrs?" Also,
what kind of insulin are you using? I've never experienced long tails with
humulog, when I don't have insulin within .5 hour my blood sugars can be
The MM512 can be adjusted as far as basal rates, In fact you can program 2
different basal rates for a 12 hour period and you can have temporary basal
rates that last for how ever long you want. I use this mode when I
excercise. Still curious about the difference?