Re: [IP] Re: Most Pumps Good

On 20 Oct 2003 at 10:48, Michelle & Howard Schlight wrote:

> I can only guess that ALL the pumps are good, just each has its own
> quirks (features, to be nice) that suit individuals better :-)

 So True, Michelle!! But there is ONE pump that is absolutely Lousy! It's the
one that
went haywire on me about 40 years ago!     ;>)

 (who's purchased two different brands of insulin pumps so far and hasn't found
Nearly as
many Complaints about them as the One that Broke 40 years ago)      ;>)--
3410 Doug Drive
Dallas TX 75247
214-634-1748   Fax 214-634-1753