Re: [IP] Paradigm Priming question

From: "DWStevens" email @ redacted
Look on the 'bright side' Great way to clear obstructions!!! :)
I don't use the prime feature. Just the little plunger and push till the
insulin drips out and after I insert the set I do the Fixed Prime to fill
the cannula. To make sure the barrell in fitted to the vial I bolus a unit
to make sure a drop appears.
Don, may I ask why you don't use the prime feature?  Battery conservation,
or another reason?  So you use the plunger to manually prime the tubing, and
then before you insert, bolus a unit 'til you see a drop?  Clever, clever,
clever <g>