Re: [IP] Paradigm 512 vs Cozmo

before I started on the pump, it took 3 hrs or so to get a high BG back
done, and it seems that with the pump (Cozmo) maybe a little shorter length
of time might suit my needs better....seems like someone (Kid pumper) said
that they were using 2.5 hrs as the duration?

I can see where customizing this (and knowing how it works for you , of
course) might make this feature really nice in obtaining your target