Re: [IP] Latest from Roche with regards to Disetronic

 Yea! Thanks for the info. I am on the H-Tron and was thinking of changing to
the D-Tron when Disetronics sent out the notifications. I looooovvvvve
Disetronics, but was looking at the possibility of changing to MM since I can't
get another pump from D. Now I think I will just hold off, I don't want to
change to another brand when the pump I have is wonderful and the company has
also been just absolutely wonderful.