[IP] Tuesday Night Chat

Hey ALl,

(If I already posted this, apologies.  Had a bad low and a seizure and had
to go to the E.R. this morning, so I don't exactly remember if I sent this
or not.)

Weird Jenn's Tuesday Night Chat and Sing-Along will be held in the Anytime
Room on Tuesday at 9:00 p.m. EST.  Hope to see you there!

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more.  Get two months FREE!