[IP] paradigm priming

"After I completely rewind and put in a new reservoir and start priming,
it seems like the "piston" is not recognizing that the barrel is there and it
keeps pushing trying to find the bottom of the barrel."if my pump were doing
that i would get hold of mini-med and have them send me another one, sounds
like one of those problems that would degenerate into a more troubling
scenario eventually.....