RE: [IP] 9mm Quickset cannula

I was just given 3 quicksets to use. 2 6mm & was told to bolus the normal .5
like my sofsets.
I also was given one 9mm & was told to bolus .7
I use the sofset micros & I think I will purchase the 6 mm quicksets next
They are so much better than sofsets!!!!! & they stay on perfectly even if I
sweat alot or get wet & there is no tape & ....
I loved them. The serter was a bit strange at first but works great!

Good luck!