[IP] Re: Most Pumps Good

I can only guess that ALL the pumps are good, just each has its own quirks
(features, to be nice) that suit individuals better :-)

waterproof is not important to me, but it might be to some one else, and the
ability to hold it with 'arthritic' hands (not the cause, but certainly the
result) may make one shape better than another, while ease to read and deal
with menus is also very individual specific :-)

Yep, we don't need any wars, (that seems to be a problem here!), but you
know, if users could list both pro and con for a specific model, a person
joining the list, looking to make an informed decision might be better