[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #591

 Has anybody out there ever had an infection from a site? I think I do. I had a
set in my leg, and the set got hit pretty hard. I didn't think about it at the
time, but when I got home the site was red and my blood sugar was high, so I
changed to another site. Well, the site is now red and inflammed, arond a larger
area than just where the set was. What should I do?

Do you Yahoo!?