From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 8:07 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] MAIL ORDER DIABETES SUPPLIES

HELP!   I need to find a mail order supplies place for One Touch Strips.
Before pumping I ordered from a place called Home Medical.   I think they
were
in Minnesota.   I can't find the phone number and I can't find them on the
 Internet. I have given up on the BD Logic and will pay more to get the
reliable
One touch Strips.
Thanks
Jim Durr