[IP] Not DKA, but.... (kinda gross, don't read if you're squeemish)

So, last night I had a low around 2am. Woke up, treated it, bolused for
the extra food I ate (it was one of those "must eat food!" reactions, for
which the pump is ever so handy) and went back to bed when my sugar had
gotten up over 80.

When I woke up this morning at 7, it was up to 298, I had no ketones, but
was definitely feeling the effects of dehydration.  I took a correction
bolus (assuming that my liver had been "helpful" in releasing sugar stores
due to the low), called in late to work, and started to drink water in

An hour later I find half of the liquid, and some stomach acid making a
reappearance.  I still feel dehydrated, still no ketones, bg is down to
149.  I'm calling my endo, but I was wondering if any of my fellow IP'ers
might have a clue.  It feels about like I do if I have DKA (which,
thankfully hasn't happened in a long time) but the ketones aren't there.
I still feel nasty though.

Jessica Marder