Thanks Shawna  for your post. I'm not familiar with LADA. Is this what
all adult onset T1 is now called?

Also, I decided to donate the  extra pumps to IP.

I have (probably) the wrong personality type for T1 (artist , musician
etc)  When my endo asks me my ratio, etc etc a look of panic  yikes
shoots across my face. If he gives me an problem:  'you are at ___ and
eat ___' I  do ok. It's good to read IP to be reminded of issues I tend
to forget.

Bob Alexander