Re: [IP] Re: obesity and Type 2, CDC

> Absolutely true.  It also does no good to ignore important facts.  No
> one should feel guilty or blame themselves for having diabetes.  The

Yes, something we should all remember.  Especially when we're in the
doctor's office being blamed.

> best thing to do is get all the facts and then try to deal with it as
> best you can.  It's a personal choice as to whether you go the lose
> weight, exercise, diet change route or choose to take insulin and not
> change your lifestyle.  And no one has the right to judge anyone's
> choices.  But there are different choices that work.

And what's even worse, is when you DO do the life style changes -- do the
exercise thing, do the diet change thing, it doesn't change else, and you
STILL get diabetes.  That's the boat I've in for the last few years.

And one of the nastiest boats, because everyone assumes that you DIDN'T do
the lifestyle changes.  In fact, there is not much worse.  Accept maybe
hearing that the latest study telling the parents they did something wrong
that caused their kid to get diabetes young.