From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Christina H
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2003 4:37 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Blood Sugars When You're Sick.

Hey Everyone,

 I have a quesiton for y'all...See, I'm sick. I'm not REALLY sick, but I am
definitely sick. I have not had a NORMAL blood sugar in over 2 days (when I
got
sick)!!!!!! I'm getting like 15 more units of insulin a day than usual! Can
being sick really affect your blood sugars THAT much??? I'm curious! Because
feel like a big failure with all these high blood sugars! And I do NOT have
ketones...

Christina