[IP] Re: What's your basal supply as a % of your TDD?/ do your insulin needs change?

the seasons make a differnece to me, for years i thought it was becuase i
ate more in winter, etc, but even when i count carbs,e tc and know that is
not the case, it takes mroe insulin in fall and winter than in spring and

that is just diabeasties, it keep sus on our toes!!

dx 1969, age 11
less than 2 wks on my new Cozmo