Re: [IP] Carb Counting with Fiber

Hi Cyndy
I am still on anout a month into to it and finally getting good numbers. It
was too hard to tell since I stared with a flat basel of 1.3 Now I use 4.7 .
4.5 and 4.2 at different times during the day. I think I will start with
subtracting the fiber to see what happens.I am trying to get my TDD insulin
down from my current average of about 150 units a day. ( keep in mind. I am
6 foot 2 inches and 295 lbs+). Working on dropping the weight to get the
sensitivity back to a better number. I use to exercise an hour on the
treadmill per day but stopped when I went on the pump. Too nervous but I am
over that now and getting back to my program