Re: [IP] Carb Counting with Fiber

When learning to do the carb counting for Ben I was taught to subtract fibre
grams from the carb count.
Since this makes such a difference to the amount of insulin you take I would
use the smaller amount and correct if you have to.  I would error on the
side of being a little high than crashing.
What do you do now when you eat this combo and does what you are doing work?
Cyndy, Ontario
mom to 4,
Ben Diabetes dxed 06/02
Ignorance is voluntary misfortune
Like one who seizes a dog by the ears is the passer-by who meddles in the
quarrel not his own.
nsulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible contributions.