[IP] Re: Is the Paradigm update worth it?

>I just got my Cozmo (I know, I know, different pump) but LOVE the on board
>insulin features, correction options,and using carbs to determine how much
>insulin, and the pump DOES give the recommendations, and you still have to
>say YES/NO, and all t he calculations are based on things input on your pump
>(target BG level, carb ratio, how long insulin lasts for you, and how much
>insulin it takes you to move XX points on the BG scale, etc)  We know these
>things are estimates, and that what works one day will not work the next,
>even with all the known variables identical (ah, YMWillV :-)          ) but
>sure does help with giving a suggestions, and sometimes, I take them, other
>times I don't
>but I am enjoying them!!

I would think it much more important to have calculations based upon
my own experience, YMMV you know.   I would have no idea what the
theoretical person is like in the Bolus Wizard and would be stuck
having to do adjustment calculations in my head based upon what I am
like.  IMO, the Cozmo is the far superior of the systems for on-board
insulin calculation.  Sort of like having a computer compared to a
calculator, and you can adjust the program internally, not in your

Either way, you must still rely on what is in your head.     :>)