Re: [IP] Would like a copy of Rufus Goes to School

In a message dated 10/18/03 5:57:21 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hi Everyone,
>  I know this is going to seem like an odd request but my sister is a first
> grade teacher. Last year her and another teacher got a grant to do weekend
> book
> buddies. Well this year they want to add some new buddies to their list. I
> recommended Rufus and he was accepted. Unfortunately I do not have copy of
> Rufus
> goes to school and am unable to find any on Amazon. I was wondering if
> anyone
> from IP has a copy of Rufus goes to school and would like to sell it to my
> sister. If you do have a copy and are interested please contact me at
> email @ redacted

Can't. You have everybody blocked except people on your list.; I'm not going
 to go through the troulbe of adding myself to your list. Go to <A
www.childrenwithdiabetes.org</A> and search around yourself. :-)

Jan and ElvisToo