[IP] Medicare coverage

if medicare covers cde, dietitians, etc

 I know for a fact that Medicare did not cover my pump training (which included
the CDE) nor do they cover any medications. They will buy her a new meter every
5 years along with supply her with the strips and pokers.

 I have had nothing but problems with Medicare covering my pump supplies, so I
just leave it to BCBS to pay the difference. Not once have I recieved a bill for
any pump supplies so....lucky me I guess.

20 yrs T1