Re: Subject: [IP] RE: Stevia

 --- On Sat 10/18, Wayne < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Wayne [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Sat,
18 Oct 2003 20:50:58 -0400Subject: Re: Subject: [IP] RE: SteviaThanks LizI
though there were no carbs in Spenda. My Diabetic Educator highlyrecommeded
 Wayne, this is from the Splenda web site: "The Convenience of Sugar without the
Carbohydrates.SPLENDA. No Calorie Sweetener can lower carbohydrates and calories
in recipes. For example, a cup of SPLENDA. Granular has 96 calories and 24
carbohydrates, compared to the 770 calories and 192 carbs found in a cup of
So you see, when I'm baking, I have to count the carbs. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com