Re: Subject: [IP] RE: Stevia

 --- On Sat 10/18, Wayne < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Wayne [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Sat,
18 Oct 2003 20:33:17 -0400Subject: Re: Subject: [IP] RE: SteviaDoes anyone have
an opinion on what Splenda might do to sugar levels. OrSweet and Low. I read so
much lately..it is all too confusingWayne
 Wayne, what little Splenda I use in my coffee doesn't affect me. WHEN I use it
in baking, I take it into account as the proper amount of carbs, which I can't
remember right off the top of my head. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com