Subject: [IP] RE: Stevia

Hi Everyone,

Your comments on stevia are interesting.  I have 99% of a bottle still sitting
in my fridge.  I used it once in a carrot bread recipe I found online.  It
turned out ... fair.  I see lots of links for stevia info, but very few
recipes.  Does anyone know of a good (free) source.  Are you using it on
regular recipes and just replacing the sugar.  If so, how do you make up for
the bulk?

Thanks!  Yessi Palmer