[IP] Would like a copy of Rufus Goes to School

Hi Everyone,
  I know this is going to seem like an odd request but my sister is a first
grade teacher. Last year her and another teacher got a grant to do weekend book
buddies. Well this year they want to add some new buddies to their list. I
recommended Rufus and he was accepted. Unfortunately I do not have copy of Rufus
goes to school and am unable to find any on Amazon. I was wondering if anyone
from IP has a copy of Rufus goes to school and would like to sell it to my
sister. If you do have a copy and are interested please contact me at
email @ redacted
  Thank You
 Wendy, curley blue, mm508, larry the lancer and moe the meter.