Re: [IP] Gestational Diabetes, then Type 1

Not all Type 1's are auto-immune, so I don't think that's today's definition
of it.  From what I understand, the big differences are that they tend to be
insulin-sensitive rather than insulin-resistant, have little to no insulin
production and develop ketones and the propensity for DKA rapidly in the
absence of insulin.

dx'd T1 3/02, pumping 8/02