Re: [IP] What's your basal supply as a % of your TDD?

My TDD is anywhere from 18 to 30 units - depending on
what I'm doing &/or eating.

My total basal rate is 9.2 units.  Makes my % anywhere
between 30 & 50 percent.

I am ULTRA sensitive to shifts in my basal rate and
tend to run a bit high overnight since just the
slightest change sends my BG plummeting.

My CDE wants me to get into the same range that yours
is suggesting (new-ish MD)  - but I am slow to comply.
 I figure if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

If you're new to pumping, however, you should probably
address it directly by testing your basal rates
following the Pumping Insulin book and with your CDE's

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?