[IP] trouble with tubing

My 6 yr old daughters MM quickset tubing breaks off at the same spot.
Its happened about 10 times in the past 2 yrs. The last time was this
friday at school. I was going crazy trying to find out why she was over
400.  First it bends then it starts to break. It will go through the
first (outside) tube then the inside one. Sometimes it just bends &
cracks. When it does this it will let in big air bubbles in the
tubing.Making really high BS.  We even had them untwist where the tubing
connects to the resivor. So now I make sure their really tight.