From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Pam Roberts
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2003 4:17 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] IV PREP ANTISEPTIC WIPES

I am looking for a place to purchase the IV PREP PADS cheaper than
Medtronics
MiniMed.  One box is $12 for 50 which I think is outrageous.  I found
the
Uni-Solve at my pharmacy but, for what reason I don't know, they cannot
get
the IV PREP PADS.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Pam Robert
Pumping 2 months