From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2003 6:57 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Mail Order Supplies

Because I am not happy with the BD Meter I am going to have to find a mail
order supplier for One Touch Ultra Strips.   I have been pumping since
January
2001 and have had to use MiniMed for strips and pump supplies.   Before that
used Home Medical Service and I believe they were located in Minnesota.   I
can't find the number and I can't find the company on the Internet.   Dose
 anyone know of a good place to order strips? I need a place that will take
my
HMO
(POMCO).

Thanks,